Welcome To Ray Chinese School!
Goals for this semester:
1. Students will learn all Chinese phonics called Pin Yin. Mastering pinyin may help students to learn mandarin Chinese easier and faster;
2. Students will learn how to correctly sound four Chinese tones;
3. Students will build up basic Chinese vocabulary and sentences;
4. Students will learn simple daily conversation and songs in Chinese;
5. Students will get to know Chinese Cultural, Holidays and Traditions;
1. My First Chinese Words by Better Chinese Ltd ;
2. Some other materials I created or compiled from different resources;
1. Since this is first year of using the new text book and also Star Pair is a new
Program offered by Ray, so the teacher will determine the teaching pace according to most of students’ progress.
Parents’ Support: to reach our goals, the parents are expected:
1. Actively participate with your child in the classroom;
2. Review and complete the home work assignment with your child;
3. Should your child be absent, it is your responsibility to e-mail me in advance so I can e-mail a “Teacher-Parent” hand out to you.
1. Langenscheidt: Chinese-English, English-Chinese Dictionary (Barnes & Noble) (Optional);
3. http://usa.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php (with sound effects) ;
Together We Can Do It! 加 油!